Friday, March 21, 2008

Good-Bye

A friend's brother passed away night before last. I don't know any details but what do I need to know? She loved him and now he's no longer with us. That's all I need to know. I can't even begin to imagine what she is going through right now. I haven't been able to talk to her yet. I can't wait to see her and just give her a hug. I only met Mark once, at his father's funeral but I know about him through my friend. I know that she loved him very much and will be greatly affected by his passing. His children are young and she will be there for them to help them remember their dad. He will be missed and his memory cherished by those he leaves behind. May they take some comfort in the thought that he is in a happy place now and has a peace of mind and heart that we can only imagine. My heart and prayers go out to them all.

No comments: