Thursday, June 21, 2007

Bad Blogger

I've been a bad blogger. I didn't go anywhere. I just got lost in life and haven't blogged. I'm sure that my many (read 2) readers have given up on me. Oh, well. C'est la vie! I have lots of catching up to do and will work on that toute suite!

I have a bunch of memes to do and things to blog about. It was my birthday, yes I am a year wiser (BWAhaaahahahah!) I ran into an long time lost touch with friend. I started scrapbooking. GM has been in and out of the hospital refusing my help and declared that I am the devil incarnate. 17 pierced his ear. 14 has started cross-country training. I lost my agenda and that means I lost #s, birthday/anniversary info, lots of stuff and we will get to all of that I promise.

First mid-year resolution. I will be a better blogger. Stay tuned :)

2 comments:

Hilda said...

Well, it was about damned time!

:)

Hilda said...

Hello! You and five other women have been awarded the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award by me, because I enjoy your Blog so much, and well, you rock!

Check out my Blog so you can get your Rockin' Girl Blogger Badge to post on your blog.