Friday, March 20, 2009

30 years!

When did I become old enough to say "I haven't seen them in 30 years!"? I mean that means I am over 30 and over 30 by enough years to remember something happened before then. When the hell did that happen?

I had lunch the other day with a woman I hadn't seen in 30 years! We caught up on the entire family and I found out that her mother just turned 100! Holy Crap! 100 years old and still going strong with her memory intact. Her son is now an actor. Maybe you have seen him. Laz Alonso.

I just tried to insert a picture here but apparently I don't know how.



Anyway, it was a great lunch. She brought pictures of a red carpet movie opening she went to and it was great to see her hamming it up.



Then last night I found out that a girlfriend's second son is now driving! He has his learner's permit. OMG! He's too young for that. I'm getting too old too quickly! OMG! When did this happen?!



Last week they took an hour, this week 30 years! OMG! Gimme patience.

No comments: