Friday, October 27, 2006

Learning how to do this

Allrighthythen! I have playing around with this blog for 2 days. I realize I haven't posted anything- that's because I have been playing with the things that you can add, links, pictures etc.

It took me two hours to get that picture on my profile! I said I wasn't techy. But do ya get it? They are purple impatiens; see the play on words! That took a while but I like the picture.

THEN adding the Word of the Day and Latin Proverb of the Day. Whew, as you can see that still isn't right because there's more than one Proverb. Oh well, I'll fiddle with it some more later.

When I decided to start a blog, I did not realize you needed to know 'code' to do it even semi-well. I don't know diddly but copy and paste are my friends so I'm giving it a go. Have patience with me as I learn the ropes of the blog world. One step at a time, I'll get there. :)

1 comment:

Hilda said...

You're doing great! Like you said copy and paste is your friend.

:)