Thursday, July 05, 2007

Guess who I saw?!

OK, I've never mentioned her before but anyway, so you can't really guess.

I was at JoAnn Fabrics scoping out the scrapbook papers that were on sale and these women were talking really loud (fine, I was eavesdropping- but only because they were talking about scraping and I need to learn) and then I suddenly thought I recognized the voice. When I turned around it was someone I worked with a lifetime ago! We haven't seen each other in years it was like 5 jobs ago and yet we caught up in 60 seconds and felt like we hadn't missed a beat. We exchanged numbers and vowed to get together soon and keep in better touch. I hope we do, I'm not good at that stuff.

AND today I'm going to get together with another friend (fine, former boss AND friend- why do you insist I be so technical?) who I haven't seen in months. Since, early December I think. She's an avid scrapper, like a professional and I'm going to show her what I've done but it's like a preschooler showing a Nobel laureate their schoolwork. But whatever, I'm so happy with what I'm doing I'm showing it anyone who will look.

I'm really looking forward to seeing her and gossiping catching up on things . We don't have any set plans other than the time that she's picking me up. Can't wait!

No comments: