We all do it. We all *itch and moan and complain about things. So, here are my pet peeves...
List 4 things that should go into room 101 and be removed from the face of the earth:
1. Entertainment news shows- Isn’t that an oxymoron! Either entertain me or give me news. How the entertainers entertain themselves is NOT news!
2. Frivolous law suits that lead to warnings like: WARNING: Remove before operating vehicle on my car sun shade. For Pete’s sake people – THINK!
3. The freeze frame interruptions that many of the TV stations are doing now to talk about other upcoming shows, or when you are watching a show and a character from another comes waltzing across the bottom of your screen advertising the other show or when they just put a banner across the screen or their logo on the corner. THIS IS NOT HOW THE PRODUCER SHOT THE SHOW/MOVIE; let me watch this then maybe I’ll watch that.
4. TV shows/hosts/guests/analysts that tell me how someone should have reacted or what someone should have done or what they were thinking. What does Geraldo/O’Reilly or their guests etc know about what someone was thinking when they did something!? They have NEVER spoken to the person, they don’t KNOW the person and yet they know what they were thinking, how they should react and by their reaction what they were thinking and what they did. They surely don’t know spit about how I would react to something! Why should we believe it when they talk about someone else? Isn’t it just gossip?!
I need to take some deep breaths now before I go on….
3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently:
OMG, this is easy…only 3 hmmm…maybe not so easy…
1. Tell me I can't or you can't- Who the bleep are you tell to anyone that we can't do something?! You are not the boss of me!
2. Let me see their underwear- See the word UNDER? It’s an undergarment and by definition goes UNDER your clothes and should NOT stick out or show through! Unfortunately, this now applies to men and women.
3. Give poor Customer Service- again, let’s define…your job is Customer Service, I am the customer and you are the servicer, make me happy. Simple.
Taking a deep cleansing breath…in…out….in…out…in…out
2 things you find yourself moaning about:
1. Work; I need to win the lotto and pay off my mortgage that way my hobbies can become my life ;) sigh;)
2. My weight; I need to shed gajillions of pounds effortlessly and overnight ;) sigh ;)
1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself:
1. It’s ALL about me baby! But I knew that ;)
If you want to tell me your pet peeves, go for it!