Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I did other stuff...

Well, we knew I wasn't going to do those things I listed yesterday BUT I put away some loose pictures that I had out back into their original photo albums. And I copied a couple of them so that I could scrap with them. But I did bring in the Confirmation certificate to copy! Yes I realize that I said I would bring the diplomas too but well, something is something.

I will call the Microwave repairman again today. And correction on yesterday it's to replace the cover of the fan that fell off not the fax that fell off.

Other news...

14 is going to the Beyonce concert with a buddy of his. Well, he'll be 15 by then. Anyway, it's kinda far so we have to drive them up there then we'll hang out at Sawgrass Mills. It's a big Outlet mall that's across the street. The last time we did this for 17, the mall actually closes before the concert is out and then hubby took a nap in the car and I read. I don't know yet if I'm going with hubby or if I'm going to accompany the other mom. I haven't hung out with her in a long time so it would be nice. We'll see.

No comments: