Monday, February 11, 2008

Not today

I went to the dentist this morning for a cleaning. I also needed to schedule an extraction. I mean it's not an emergency but it needs to get done, he told me that last time. The longer I wait, the more it harms the other teeth, he said. Whatever...

Now he says, we need to extract 2 teeth, well he wants 2 today and 4 another day. Can you say cha-ching$! No, not today, I say. After some prodding, ok I say. Take one. I have to go to work, I have a ton of stuff to do. I go put more coinage in the meter and use the ladies room. I don't want to tinkle when they extract. They reviewed the insurance. It's better if they take 2 today. Insurance- wise. They will cover more $ and so now I have to say yes. I don't understand. I stop listening, thinking I shouldn't have come. So, I had two teeth pulled this morning. The novacaine is wearing off and I'm at work. I think I'm going to go get a Jamba Juice and head home as soon as this last report finishes printing. I have the envelopes all set to send it out and then I'm outta here. Here's to better bloggin tomorrow...

No comments: