1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Yes.
2. Tree--Real or Artificial? REAL!
3. When do you put Christmas tree up? Usually, the weekend after Thanksgiving but not this year...
4. When do you take the tree down? Originally after The 3 Kings Day but since we started having New Years Eve party's before new years eve again not this year...
5. Like egg nog? Yes! and now I have learned to make it- yummy!
6. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. More than one.
7. Favorite gift received as a child? Raggedy Ann doll, she was like 4 feet tall.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Mother and Father-in-law
9. Easiest person to buy for? Niece
10. Worst Christmas gift? tough one...can't really think of one...
11. Mail or email a Christmas Cards? Mail lots of cards, email a handful.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? It's a Wonderful Life
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? January!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yep.
At this point I am nto tagging anyone because that seems ridiculous at the late date.
15. Favorite food to eat on Christmas? Santa's sugar cookies
16. Clear or colored tree lights? Color
17. Favorite Christmas Song? I usually find myself humming Silent Night
18. Travel during Christmas or Stay home? Stay home
20. Angel or Star on Tree top? Angel
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? It's too short!
Merry Christmas friends!