Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I'm baaack! Well, almost.

It seems I fell off the edge of the blogging world. Not that it really mattered to anyone but I have been overloaded. It's actually a super busy time of year at work and we have been swamped. I enjoyed the holidays and did lots of family and friends stuff and have been sick for I dunno, maybe 2 weeks. I still can't breath right and spend lots of my day coughing up a storm but things are beginning to normalize and I will get some "routine" back.

Things I didn't blog about...
* hubby was on vacation for 2 1/2 weeks while I was swamped at work; life's not fair
* My brother gave 14 fatheads for Xmas; not just one but two! Where the heck are we gonna out them!
*17 if working part time at my office during his break doing filing, loving the cash!
*the holidays were filled with get togethers! family and friends! Lunch here, family dinners there, card games etc. It was great!
*Hubby and I argued for 3 days about where to put things for the New Year's Eve party. Keep the tree up, take the tree down, put food and drinks outside or inside, put the chairs here or there, borrow chairs to have enough for everyone or let them stand around yadda yadda yadda
*Had a GREAT New Year's Eve party even though I was sick with great friends and family
*New tradition of walking around the perimeter of the house carrying luggage to ensure travel during the new year was started this year! What a hoot!

Well, those are some of the highlights that come to mind at the moment.
I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday and has a fantabulous new year!

1 comment:

Marcia Pirani said...

If you come back to work with me I will give you 4 weeks paid vacation, heck make that 6 and then life can be fair!