Monday, September 17, 2007

What Color Green Are You?

Don't you love these little internet quiz thingys? They're so much fun. So full of useless information. What color green am I? I mean really what kind of question is that? That's why I just HAD to find out. So, here you are. Apparently, I'm Olive Green, which is a shade I happen to like. So, I guess that's good.

You Are Olive Green

You are the most real of all the green shades. You're always true to yourself.
For you, authenticity and honesty are very important... both in others and yourself.
You are grounded and secure. It takes a lot to shake you.
People see you as dependable, probably the most dependable person they know.

2 comments:

Hilda said...

Big surprise - I'm olive green too!

:)

TroyBoy said...

Grass Green. I was hoping for Olive Green, but I'll take Grass Green. It says...

Down to earth and a bit of a hippie, you are very into nature and the outdoors.
You accept the world and people as they are. You don't try to change things.

You are also very comfortable with yourself, flaws and all.
Optimistic about the future, you feel like life is always getting better.


GROOVY!