Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Meme

I stole this meme from The Mind Wobbles who got it from.....(you know the rest)

1. Who is your man?
Hubby (not putting his name out on the blog)
2. How long have you been together?
I have known him since I was 9 years old.
3. How long did you date?
We dated for 3 years, enganged for 1, married for 20 years as of yesterday!
4. How old is your man?
44
5. Who eats more?
I do but he eats more junk.
6. Who said "I love you" first?
I don't remember.
7. Who is taller?
He is.
8. Who sings better?
I don't think either of us sings well but he thinks he does.
9. Who is smarter?
When it comes to facts and figures, he is. When it comes to street smart and everyday useful things, me.
10. Whose temper is worse?
Define worse: Mine makes more appearances but his is more full blown. I'm like daily rain showers, he's a flood that rearely happens but when it does, run for cover.
11. Who does the laundry?
We do. But mostly I wash/dry and he folds while watching TV.
12. Who takes out the garbage?
He does
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Laying on the bed, he does
14. Who pays the bills?
We each pay different bills.
15. Who is better with the computer?
Moi.
16. Who mows the lawn?
Mike, the lawn guy.
17. Who cooks dinner?
I do. He mostly reheats, drives thru or orders.
18. Who drives when you are together?
He does and I mostly close my eyes or read because I don't like the way he drives.
19. Who pays when you go out?
I read the bill because he can't see it and then he pays.
20. Who is most stubborn?
I insist that I am not stubborn but he would insist otherwise. Honestly, I would say it's a toss up but I obviously give in more.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
Moi! A pet peeve of mine...he rarely apologizes.
22. Whose parents do you see the most?
His
23. Who kissed who first?
I tried to kiss him and he turned me down. Later, months later he kissed me.
24. Who asked who out?
He asked me.
25. Who proposed?
He did but I had given him an ultimatum and a deadline.
26. Who is more sensitive?
MOI! for sure!
27. Who has more friends?
I guess I do, though after 20 years we share most friends
28. Who has more siblings?
Even. He has one sister, I have one brother.
29. Who wears the pants in the family?
I wear pants almost everyday. LOL! I wish it were more 50/50 but I would say me, although sometimes I go through the motions of letting him think it's him. But most of the time I don't think he's interested.

Let me know in my comments if you decide to do this one too so I can learn about YOUR man!

No comments: