Friday, December 28, 2007

I got...

I never told you what I got for Christmas...
My boys did real good this year, they covered ALL of my hobbies. 18 got me the Readers Digest Complete Step-by-Step Book of Sewing. It's awesome. 15 got me a clear drawer storage center for all of my scrapping goodies. It has wheels so I can take it from room to room wherever I set up to scrap. Can't wait to fill it. Hubby got me a pocket pedometer. yes, I wanted one. The idea is to exercise more in 08 by adding more steps to my day. He also got me a subscription to Cooks Illustrated magazine. Oh, yeah and 18 also got me the book March, which was on my list of books I wanted. My dad got me a bunch of sewing notions: a cute pin cushion, pretty pins, a bobbin case, small scissors, a seam ripper gadget, extra needles for the sewing machine, a tape measure etc. My SIL gave me a beautiful scrapbook the cover is a gorgeous red silk. I will make that book themed of Christmas through the years. My MIL gave me a gift card which I promptly spent on new bed linens. A friend gave us a new board game which I hope to break out and play on the 1st and start the new year playing games with friends eating leftovers from the party the night before and of course watching the Bowl games. That sounds good to me.

No comments: