Friday, April 03, 2009

Economic update!

Why we are were we are in this global economic mess has been blamed on many things. Bubbles bursting, unfunded mortgages, lack of corporate lending yadda yadda.

So, I have one question for the credit providing companies. WHY ARE YOU SENDING MY STILL DEPENDENT 19 YEAR OLD COLLEGE STUDENT WHO HAS STUDENT LOANS AND A WORK STUDY JOB CREDIT CARD APPLICATIONS? I'm sorry, I shouldn't be yelling. I know it's rude but really truly this week alone he got 4, yes four, applications. One of them guaranteeing him a $10k limit. HUH?! People, he can barely pay for gas and only covers meals when it's off the dollar menu.

And by the way, you can stop sending me mortgage refinance letters too. I thought there was a credit crunch. What the heck is going on here? Why are they throwing credit at him and not people who need it to make payroll, so that the employees can make their credit card payments?I have never said I was a numbers girls but these really don't add up for me. I am very very confused.

No comments: