Saturday, July 12, 2008

Positively fabulous

That title is my lame attempt at thinking positive and creating positive energy fro today. I woke up with the same back ache that I went to sleep with. I barely slept because every time I moved a spear was stabbed into my lower back and I winced in pain. Grinning and bearing my back I was up at 5:30 am to take 15 to the park for his cross country practice. After all that morning glory, I went to the dentist for a deep cleaning. Yipee! My gums are so sore that my entire face and head are hurting right now. Once I was back home I bathed Max, our dog. He has a growth on this back that he's scratched at and is now an open wound. 18 and I are convinced that he scratches at it because it bothers him in the heat. The other day 18 cut away at the hair around it and we have been spraying it with Bactine. Yes, we could take him to the vet but years ago when he had a similar growth sans the open wound, it cost a few thousand dollars to have it removed and I don't have that kinds money for the dog right now. So, a bottle of Bactine, a bath with Selsun Blue to help the skin irritation, a topical cortisone cream for the itching and he can stay inside to be more comfortable and not fuss with it is going to have to do.l So sorry Max. That brings us to dinner. I am making boliche and right now I'm not sure I will be able to chew it. I better not over cook it and it better be super soft. Going to take some meds now so that my mouth can get ready for dinner. Wish me luck cuz I'm hungry!

No comments: