Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A Food Meme!

Troy over at Pheasantly Fascinating tagged me with this food meme. Fun!

Favorite Gourmet Item: I think I'll go with oysters or maybe caviar or crab cakes (is that gourmet) or marinated artichoke hearts
Favorite Snack at Home: berries or grapes or popcorn; something little that I can keep grabbing and eating
Favorite Fast Food item: Quarter pounder with cheese and fries
Favorite Food When Driving: it's gotta be candy like Jolly Ranchers, you know a hard candy with strong flavor
Favorite Food With a Beer (or other libation - please specify): with beer - wings, with wine - cheese or chocolate
Favorite Food for Invoking Romantic Intentions: oysters, caviar, champagne with strawberries, strawberries dipped in chocolate
Least Favorite Food: Birthday cake, malanga, vanilla ice cream
Food that Conjures a Childhood Memory: so many...apple pie, Christmas cookies, chicken soup...
Food that Conjures a Sad Memory: can't think of a one
Food that Conjures a Happy
Memory: again, lots...Mango...Lipton iced tea (the powder mix)...spaghetti with meat sauce....traditional Thanksgiving...

You know this was harder than I thought it was going to be. I skipped around. Thought of something, then something else and went back and changed it or added it. As you see I couldn't just answer one thing. Oh well, there ya go! Take it if you need fodder for your blog!

1 comment:

sari said...

which flavor jolly rancher?

when I was a kid, I remember I was staying at my dad & stepmom's and I was REALLY sick. My dad came home from work one night with a whole huge box (it seemed like about 100 but who knows now) of Jolly Ranchers - Green Apple flavored, which was my favorite - I about died because I didn't know they came in BOXES and there was an entire full box just for me.

Yum.