Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pits, pits, everywhere pits!

Man oh man am I tired! I am tired of no fun. I am tired of everything being hard...a struggle...

It's official I'm sick. I'm congested. My throat hurts. I feel hot and then cold. I feel lousy. 16 is feeling better. That's good of course but the problem is he gave it to me. Can you feel the love? Oh, the joy.

Hubby and I have been at odds lately. I want to throw the TV out the window but it's big and heavy, not sure I can do it on my own. But I'm thinking without the TV maybe we could get something done. Probably just my wishful thinking. Is excessive TV watching grounds for divorce?

GM has been calling me complaining of insignificant things just because she's bored and has nothing to do. I get that and usually muddle through it but it's getting to me. Now, I was just called and told that she's going to the hospital (yes, again) to get IV antibiotics for a recurring UTI. She's excited about going to the hospital. I find that so sad. Naturally, I am not looking forward to this adventure of hers.

Just needed to vent a bit...hopefully, better stuff to blog about later. I just want something simple and fun. Puleeze, gimme patience.

No comments: