Friday, February 13, 2009

What to do? What to do? Start something new!

I have an assortment of projects going on and don't know what to do first or next.

I have some pictures that I want to order to scrap a mini-brag book for a friend who just had a baby. I already have a table full of photos from last May and papers and and embellishments waiting to be scrapped. I have a blouse already cut waiting to be sewn. A stack of fabric waiting to be cut and sewn into a jumper for my niece, blouses for me and oh yeah the fabric to re-cover the chair in the office and then there' s the quilt project for 16. And the book I just started that I left in the car and am not reading right this minute.

So, this weekend I think I'm going to cook and bake. I heard that. I know, I have so many other things started I can't decide which one to do, so I'll just do something else. That usually works. I'll make 16 some Valentine sugar cookies for starters. That's what I'm gonna do.

That will be in between visiting a friend who's in the hospital and wishing them well. HMmmm...maybe I'll make them something too. If he goes home tomorrow, I will definitely make them something. But what? Decisions, decisions....
The good news is...I'm coming out of my funk...climbing out of that bowl of pits. woo hoo!

No comments: