Thursday, November 15, 2007

So many things...

So much is going on this weekend that I'm already starting to get ancy about planning it. I know what I have/want to do but I don't know when I'm going to get it all done.

Friday:
17s football playoff game
Talk to photographer about the collages he owes me
Sat:
go to Harvest Fest
go to Pewter & Pearls
go to scrap store for more supplies
Sun.
Figure out with family how to celebrate 17s bday which is Monday!
Go to LA Fitness and get him a membership for his bday- that's what he asked for

Somewhere in there:
Plan cooking for Thanksgiving
Do groceries for Thanksgiving
Make photo collage for 2 football games
download pictures from camera and order prints as needed
call ALf and ck on GM
get baby picture of 17 for football scrapbook
find Senior pictures for scrapbook and yearbook
layout and complete forms for yearbook page for 17 (deadline is the end of the month)
Review Xmas list vs. what I bought on Sat to get ready for Black Friday shopping
Make Crema de vie for Thanksgiving so that it has time to properly blend
Make copies of newspaper articles for football scrapping
Layout at least 3 pages for football scrapping on Tuesday

And that's just what I can think of off the top of my head. I am sure there's more like I didn't put laundry and silly things like that. Gimme Patience, puleeze!

No comments: