Friday, May 09, 2008

My sweet boys!

No! I am NOT being sarcastic. After dinner last night I sat at the table with both of my sons and we gabbed for about two (yes 2!) hours. It was lovely.
We talked about school stuff but not the grades, the people and the dramas that are in every high school - the stuff soap operas are made. Some of the other things we talked about:
sports (duh), their friends, upcoming summer dreams, college wishes, wouldn't it be great if..., remember when..., comparing my high school days to theirs, weekend plans.

It was great, we didn't watch TV, we didn't do any chores. We just sat, the 3 of us and talked and talked and talked. Really nice. They have no idea how much it meant to me even though I told them.

1 comment:

Hilda said...

Sounds like an early Mother's Day present!