Friday, May 30, 2008

TGIF!

It's Friday. I'm glad. I'm tired. It's been a busy week here at work.
Today after work I am rushing to a girlfriend's house to catch the tail end of a lesson on making Pastel de Guayaba. It was a last minute thing and you I will post about it later. I want to finish an embroidery project I'm doing. I want to put some pictures on CDs for my dad, brother and another friend. I want to print out pictures from graduation. I want to work on some scrapbook pages. I want to watch a movie or 2 cuz they are relaxing. I want to bathe the dog. I want to cook or bake something out of the ordinary. I have a dentist appointment on Saturday and I think 18 want to go college clothes shopping on Sunday.

We'll see what gets done. I'm thinking not half of that will get done.

No comments: