Friday, May 23, 2008

Spring cleaning

I am forever spring cleaning at home. The idea is one drawer at a time, one closet at a time. I'll get there.
Yesterday it was the blog that got the spring cleaning. I'm not done. Later today I will work on my sidebar stuff. I finished that books months ago, read another one and am on yet another one. Gotta add to the blog roll and delete too. Just general organizing and culling to do.
Hope you like the fresh look for summer.
Here's wishing everyone a great long weekend and a toast to the beginning of summer.

3 comments:

Noor Pirani said...

Don't like it. Hey you said, tell me if you like the new look. Why fix it if it is not broken?

Marcia

Matt said...

I like the new look, it fits with the whole purplepassion thing!

You have to tell me how The Geography of Bliss is when you are done!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the spring cleaning! I wish I were as on top of things but I am not.... thanks for your comment on my blog. I am a slacker and haven't stopped by there in a while. Guess I don't have much to say these days... Your blog looks terrific, though. Good luck with your continued spring cleaning and... happy summer! Cheers!