Saturday, May 31, 2008

Cool Quote

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain!"

I don't have a source for this quote other than a friend emailed it to me but I like it!
I love quotes. Pithy little sayings that hit the spot. I hardly ever remember any and I have many books of quotes and I have tons of little scraps of paper all over the place with them jotted down. So, I'm thinking that Cool Quotes may become a regular feature on my blog and be a nice way fro me to collect them and be able to refer to them when I want.

2 comments:

Matt said...

It kinda reminds me of a quote I had heard recent;y from Randy Pausch, the professor from Carnagie Mellon University who wrote "The Last Lecture."

He says, "It is not about the hand that you are dealt, instead it is about the way you play that hand."

Cristina said...

Matt, I have the book at home and hope to read it soon. It was a Mother's Day gift.