Monday, November 13, 2006

Beta better my !@$#$%

So, now all of my links on my sidebar have a little wrench and screwdriver next to them. Wassup with that! I still can't get my NABLOPOMO picture back and working. Haven't figured out how to add the Randomizer. Can't get the picture for the Reading Challenge to work as a link to the other site. I'm NOT likin' this!

So I changed the colors! Woo hoo. Want my picture links back. Want the wrench and screwdrivers to go away.

I'll try more later. Going to pick up the kids now.

3 comments:

Hilda said...

It'll be fine. I didn't change my template when I went Beta, so my links didn't get hosed up - I like my colors just fine, thanks.

:)

Cristina said...

I am onlu playing with the colors becasue that was the only thing I was able to figure out how it worked. I don't understand any of the other advantages and I don't know how to make the pictures be links like they were before. I can't just copy and paste from other people now becasue apparently Beta is or has another 'language' attached to it because it doesn't like the html that I paste in. Still a tad frustrated- can ya tell?

Hilda said...

You have to cut and paste as before and then massage it a little. :)

Muah!