Thursday, November 30, 2006

What do I want for Christmas?

Glad you asked. I like to be given stuff that I wouldn't get myself. That's the short answer. Of course, this leaves many scratching their heads namely hubby. So, I thought why don't I make life easier for him (for once! he would say.) Anyway, here's a list, in no particular order of things that popped into my head.

1. DVD of "Pride and Prejudice"(10th Anniversary Limited Edition)
2. "The Cairo Trilogy" by Naguib Mahfouz
3. A lighted make-up mirror
4. A subscription to "Cook's Illustrated" magazine
5. Rod Stewart's CD's The Great American Songbook, Volumes II and/or III
6. A pair of gold ball earrings to match a ring I have

7. Dixie Chick's CD "Taking the Long Way Home"
8. Gift certificate at Regis Hair Salon in Dadeland
9. Ticket(s) to the Kyss Country Chili Cook Off
10. Membership to the South Florida Historical Society
11. Having my mother's pearls restrung
12. Gift certificate/appointment for a family portrait
13. Two large photo albums (one blue & one green) with pages that allow various size photos (4x6, 5x7, 8x10)
14. Ticket(s) for Chita Rivera
15 . Me: Stories of My Life by Katherine Hepburn
16. Replacement stand for the statue that hung in my bedroom
17. Something romantic from my hubby - HAHAHA, I couldn't make it too easy!

Edited on 12/7 to cross out #1 cuz it was given to me as a gift from a beautiful friend :)

No comments: