Monday, November 13, 2006

Beta

I am sooo nontechnical, it's really pathetic. I just converted my blog to Beta and I don't know what that means or quite honestly why I had to do it other than it will have to be done eventually so I might as well do it now. That doesn't sound like a good reason. It seems to me that if I was counseling my children I would tell them to research it more. So, why did I do it then.

Well, my friend told me to (that doesn't work for the kids either). But I trust this friend and quite frankly, don't have the time to learn about this right now. So, I went for it. It looks the same. So I presume the differences are in the background. The only thing I have noticed so far is that I can add a label to my post. I don't know what that does so I won't this time. Maybe next time.

I thought I was so 'with it' just because I have a bog. In reality, I am discovering how 'without it' I am. I'm still having fun with it though. ;)


No comments: