Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday

I am sitting here with my feet up because they are sore and slightly swollen. I was up at 3am this morning and in line at Circuit City by 3:26 am and it didn't open until 5! My son joined me in this adventure to get the deals and we did. From there we went to the Mall (dun, dun, dun!) We parked at one end and walked the whole thing. We got some great deals and I believe I finished all of my Christmas shopping. I won't know for sure until tomorrow when I go through it all, start wrapping and double check the list (just like Santa).

We were home before noon and I took a nap after lunch. Now I'm showered and refreshed and getting my second wind (read: shaking off the tired) to go play cards at a girlfriends house because remember, we are practising for when we retire (which won't be happening any time soon but?).

I'll give you more details on the great buys later, I can't even remember them right now. But it was fun, my son and I had some good laughs and spent an entire day argument free! You do that with your 17 year old, I'll get up at any time in the morning for a great day with him. My younger son decided to go to the Keys with my SIL and her kids and another cousin. He went in a motorboat with his cousin and they are all (9 of them) sleeping in SILs camper.

And the weekend is not over...

No comments: